Growing up, I always remember going apple picking and strawberry picking. Mike and I decided to take a day trip to Eckerts in Bellville, IL to go peach picking last Sunday. Our good friends, the Hayden's joined us and $100+ dollars later, we had peaches seriously comming out of our ears!!! Now I understand why my parents only took us apple and strawberry picking...not too mention both of these have "cooler" temps to go with it!! Besides the fact, we had a BLAST! Here are the kiddo's getting ready for their tractor ride to the field....
Then it was off to pick peaches and lots of peaches...
Then Abby came across a double peach...a peach that grew together with another peach! As you can see, she was SUPER EXCITED!!
Lots of peaches...
Family Time...
Topped off by a family picnic...
...and a day of FUN!










Looks like so much fun Kate!
ReplyDeleteLove your new blog :)
Awesome pics!!!