Tuesday, July 6, 2010

FUN, FUN, FUN at the Lake...again!

When I think of the 4th of July, I think of sunshine, the lake, fireworks, drinks, and bbq!  Not much has changed as once again the family is back together on the water!  From the American Flag that waves in the sky from the condo...
...to the boat with the American Heritage logo representing 6 stars for the Mitchell's and our families, what a great place to live in the land of the free. 


When the anchor gets thrown and the boat gets parked in a cove for the day, we all know FUN is about to begin!  Before you knew it over 20 people were in the water and on the boats.  We were all just jealous of the "boat" that our neighbor Jeff from the condo complex had!

Abby and I chilled for the most part, watching some of Cinderella downstairs, playing with we think Uncle Scott's I-phone, and getting in the water only for a short time...let's face it, she was more entertained by Uncle Willie's silly friends!


And then Journey hit the sound system on the boat...Don't Stop Believing...and the dancing began!

It was such a fun weekend, topped off by a lot of laughing, family bonding, and of coarse the fireworks display at Tan-Tar-A. We were all amazed by the number of boats in the water...this is a glimpse about 30 minutes before they started! I can assure you, there was well over 100 boats! Thanks goodness for the white lights so we could spot them.
At first Abby was unsure then before you knew it she saw pink fireworks in the sky and all of a sudden LOVED fireworks!!
 
Lots and Lots of Family Fun!



Topped off by pink fireworks...

and yet another 4th of July we will all remember...thx DAD :)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment